E=shitfuck E=shitfuck

soooo good

That was great. I love turds of the week. The way culkin synced with the screaming in the song was cool.

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

I didn't like it.

So uncreative. A bunch of characters representing artists singing along to a song. Ya, this really deserves a 4+ score, daily feature, and a spot on the front page. Collabs have become useless because of submissions like this. The only appeal of this is the visuals, and more then visuals is needed to make a good flash. The next collab should have a purpose. Don't make it to a song, its overdone. Imagine if someone just watched this on tv opr something? It wouldn't make sense.

Bracula Bracula

holy shit

that was great. Its really good that this won an award, so people will watch it. For some fucked up reason this has a score lower than 2. I think it's because the graphics aren't amazing... but the story and dialogue is so fucking funny. Anyone who watches this the whole way through will like it. This should be on the front page.

lost life of love lost life of love

...

THIS is passion.

izax-1 responds:

passion of the christ?

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

KKK?

Why is there a fucking KKK guy in there? Is it because the kid was native? Thats fucking disgusting. The animation is good and everything, but your out of line.

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

haha funny shit

Just shows how stupid those shitty movies are. And now there's all these fucking losers with suped up civics thinking they're so cool. Honestly thank you for making fun of losers and their cars.

PICONJO: Valentine Kiss PICONJO: Valentine Kiss

Delich

Another classic from piconjo. Great artwork, great love. It's just nice to see a new piconjo vid. Hope this makes top 5.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

hahahahaha

That was great. I didn't see that one coming... haha well done sir. Keep it up, because that was actually funny.

Foamy Fan Movie Foamy Fan Movie

Wow

This was quite the delightful tea party! It has everything you need. The best thing about this movie is the timing of the humor. It's classic how just as you comprehend the genious of a joke it moves on to a new scene, its fast paced...but not too fast paced. I'm pretty disgusted that some people are offended by this. 'movie created of hatred'? WTF? This isn't controversial. Remember when people here would laugh when a celebrity died? Remember all that? And anyone who actually likes foamy enough to not like this is a dick anyway. How can anyone even have any allegiance with that shitty toon? Is it a false hope that they can become friends with the other? Be a mod on his shitty site? See that goth bitch character of his naked??? BTW, sex is the only reason the series is popular. Honestly, NG is a cunthole, and the fact that this doesn't win daily feature and foamies bullshit movies do is fucking proof.

izax-1 responds:

They forgot about that when they forgot about Dre... I mean, classic Pico. I agree with the sex popularity point too, his latest movie by far proves why its so popular. But you really flatter me, it's not really that good, or better than his work. Thanks for the review my good old friend. <3

Piconjo's Party Piconjo's Party

piconjob

/i salute you. what was the last thing the real piconjo made??
Does he still have control of his account?