A Chain Reaction Game v.3 A Chain Reaction Game v.3

delish

This should be in arcades and you could get tickets for every 10 points.
I would probably spend all my money.

X-MEN:Trio Squad X-MEN:Trio Squad

why?

Why make it a typing game? It's so slow. It just isn't fun. You should be able to switch fighters and have different moves, mavis beacon is more of a fighter than this. Nice drawings though.

GUIJI responds:

The point of the game IS switching caracters and use different moves...You have the time to write this stupid review but not to figure that out (instruction in the preloader,wake up!)

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

ha

Im worth $110.824.
which is not true.

Mario Remix Mario Remix

quantity over quality

You have three mario games. The super mario world is the best. The physics seemed a bit off, but thats not your fault thats just flash. The gradius game was alright except the bullets didn't work to well on some guys... And for megaman it looked great except I didn't know what to do. I jumped on the boss and I died... Good job though, you should be proud of this even though its not perfect.

Space Game Space Game

thats pretty good.

This should have a way higher score. It's a great space shooter engine. The animation before the game was cool too. This has way too low of a score. I'm working on a game like this too, kinda making me depressed, seeing the score of this....
Anyways good shit.

Grave 2 Grave 2

best game I've played here in awhile.

I thought this was great. It was so fast paced, and the enemy variation was cool. I liked how there were so many different weapons. Each room was different. It was not repetitive at all. I also thought the minigame was cool. The graphics could have been better, but graphics aren't very important. Good shit.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Glorius.

An Original fun gadget. I liked the catepillar best, but they were all good.
You could turn any of these cursors into seperate games of their own.
I hope this gets front page so I can vote to get you $$$.

Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod

Tom still is the best.

Noone here can make games like him. This is really refreshing between all the shitty unoriginal remakes and crappy submissions by others who are just trying to lure you to their pay site. The graphics were very cool aswell.

Onslaught! Onslaught!

Awesome.

What a great game. This is sure to be in the top 50. It's nice to have some great games instead of all these shitty series being made and what not.

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

wow that was good

I wish i though of that. Nowadays all flash is so uncreative. This is honestly the best flash I've seen since One Way Trip.