Be a Supporter!

EZ3EZ3

Main Movies Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 27 Fans

E=shitfuck E=shitfuck

soooo good

That was great. I love turds of the week. The way culkin synced with the screaming in the song was cool.

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

I didn't like it.

So uncreative. A bunch of characters representing artists singing along to a song. Ya, this really deserves a 4+ score, daily feature, and a spot on the front page. Collabs have become useless because of submissions like this. The only appeal of this is the visuals, and more then visuals is needed to make a good flash. The next collab should have a purpose. Don't make it to a song, its overdone. Imagine if someone just watched this on tv opr something? It wouldn't make sense.

Bracula Bracula

holy shit

that was great. Its really good that this won an award, so people will watch it. For some fucked up reason this has a score lower than 2. I think it's because the graphics aren't amazing... but the story and dialogue is so fucking funny. Anyone who watches this the whole way through will like it. This should be on the front page.

A Chain Reaction Game v.3 A Chain Reaction Game v.3

delish

This should be in arcades and you could get tickets for every 10 points.
I would probably spend all my money.

X-MEN:Trio Squad X-MEN:Trio Squad

why?

Why make it a typing game? It's so slow. It just isn't fun. You should be able to switch fighters and have different moves, mavis beacon is more of a fighter than this. Nice drawings though.

GUIJI responds:

The point of the game IS switching caracters and use different moves...You have the time to write this stupid review but not to figure that out (instruction in the preloader,wake up!)

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

ha

Im worth $110.824.
which is not true.

Metal Zelda with percussion Metal Zelda with percussion

that was amazing!

the only problems were the melody was hard to hear... and it like all built up then died.

TheComet responds:

Well, I couldn't load the full song into Mixman Studio 2,(which I rarely use anymore) so I had to settle with the first 30 sec...since that was all that would load :\

Sunrise loop Sunrise loop

wsnmiwnm

Its good and all but I hate loops. I always liked the punk audio portal section to not only be a place to get free music for my flash movies but more so to be a place to listen to good music... Well this was good, it'd be a cool intro to a song but I would have liked it better if it were a complete song and not just a loop.

Meat 4 Vegans: Underwear Meat 4 Vegans: Underwear

Meat for Vegans fucking rule.

I used it in my flash here:

I really like your stuff. You can't find a voice like that anywhere... This song is good because you don't have to listen to it over and OVER just to appreciate it. Its funny, the first time and the 100th time.